Although the book is somewhat U.
Head Strong: How Psychology is Revolutionizing War by Matthews, Michael D
Sign in Subscribe. Subscribe Login Sign up.
Psychology, as the science of human behavior, will prove essential to success in future war. Authored by a West Point military psychologist, this book is one of the first to expose us to the smarter wars, and the world around them, to come.
See All Customer Reviews. Shop Books. Add to Wishlist.
More news from our community
USD 9. Overview Psychology is the science that will determine who wins and who loses the wars of the 21st century, just as physics ultimately led the United States to victory in World War II.
The accompanying reference guide is included as a PDF on this disc. Product Details. Average Review. Write a Review.
About This Item
Related Searches. Evangeline has spent her teenage years in obscurity. Her foster parents have the emotional aptitude Her foster parents have the emotional aptitude of robots, and her classmates barely acknowledge her existence.
- The Headstrong Project helps heal the hidden wounds of war.
- Sex in the Steamy Sauna (A Females Mild Domination);
- The Process of Decision Making in Chess: Volume 1 - Mastering the Theory?
- Serving Learning Disabled Students in Christian Schools.
- "The Psychologists Take Power" by Tamsin Shaw (NYRB).
- Other books.
- Watch events from Cornell Reunion on demand.
About to turn 18 and feeling like a social pariah, she is desperate to connect with View Product. For a civilization so fixated on achieving happiness, we seem remarkably incompetent at the task. He concludes with some thoughts about how psychology might promote peace and on the ethical issues raised by providing psychological support to armed forces when they are doing bad or foolish things: he warns, for example, that psychologists should have nothing to do with torture.
- The Domain Name Registration System: Liberalisation, Consumer Protection and Growth (Routledge Research in Information Technology and E-Commerce Law).
- Eaches or Pieces Order Fulfillment, Design, and Operations Handbook (Series on Resouce Management).
- The Idea?
Subscribe Magazine Newsletter. Login Sign up Search.
Related Head Strong: How Psychology is Revolutionizing War
Copyright 2019 - All Right Reserved